News
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: Undetected
  • Rust Hack In Development
  • PUBG Hack In Development
  • PUBG Lite Hack In Development
  • DayZ Hack In Development
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!
Prime

How many of you want a Rust Hack? Vote on Poll!

How many of you are wanting a RUST Hack?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Curious how many of you Play Rust and want the Rust Hack!

• I love Rust and Can't wait for the hack to come out!
    • I'll die if there is no Rust Hack

Curious how many of you Play Rust and want the Rust Hack. We are developing it but wanted to hear from you guys what you love about the game!

Personally I wont use it. Knew one kid that played and bought it for me, cheap enough on steam but wasn't really interested in it. I would develop it anyway if you can handle the work load. It provides a service for others that might use it though. I would look at doing a remote loader, if you don't already, and make it cheat specific (level 1) Then you can have a more expensive cheat that gives you access to other cheats. (Level 2)

Does that make sense? So you'd pay one premium and the loader can remote load the framework via a .cfg file for the game they selected. Same aimbot/esp just a different config file for that particular game.. assuming the hooking/injection methods are the same.

Regards,

Vamp

I know alot of people who would buy it, me included. But working around rust and their eac version can apparently be a pain in the ass.

I would certainly be interested in using it. However, I'm heavily HWID banned on Rust. So unless it comes with a spoofer I'm SoL. Though if you need a tester for a Rust spoofer, let me know.

Good rust hacks that are long undetected are rare. I played over 1500 hours with an undetected rust hack and would buy one again.

At the moment I only see garbage on the most cheat markets.

Definitely need Rust hacks. Especially with invite-only. Would be great that Invite-only would be hard to get.

I really want to get the Rust cheat in the future, nice that it will be invite only (so it will not be so fast detected). I really want to see the how the interface will look like

I want the rust hacks so bad and hopefully chances will be higher here to get in since its just starting. Time to gain trust and rep quickly!

Cheats in rust have started to dwindle. It would be great if a trusted provider made one. Would be awesome as always 😄

i have been scammed when buying rust cheats...

i have been lied when buying rust cheats...

i have been hwid banned for cheating in rust...

BUT I STILL HAD A GREAT TIME IN RUST!

i would love to get access to a rust cheat and you should also provide an hwid spoofer with the cheat