Skizzy

Retired Staff
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

Everything posted by Skizzy

  1. Welcome, Luke! Happy to have you on board! Hope you enjoy the cheats!
  2. Hey, here is my test of the Escape from Tarkov cheat. Aimbot Well, I think many of you have seen the videos of 666Slk, as long as you shoot while standing it's insane, add to that the No Recoil is insane you don't even need to use the scope anymore, not much more to say. Player ESP A very complete ESP, box, skeletons, if they are an IA their outline will be yellow and if the yare an actual player the outline will be red. (never had any errors with the esp) Radar Habitually I am not a fan of the radar but in this game, it's really useful, enjoy looting the corpses without worrying about what could be behind you, you just to check the radar and continue looting like a rat!. Item ESP The game has a large part of the gameplay based on the loot, research, maps knowledge I can highlight this part of the cheat. Just imagine having my EFT gaming experience (2 hours) and instantly see all the loot you want, the exit gates, etc... The time saved is huge. I learned the game with the cheat and I have been using it for 3 days. I farmed in about fifteen hours ~10 million Rubles. Totally recommend getting it if you play EFT EZ 4.5*
  3. Welcome, Cuauhtemoc! happy to have you on board! Hope you enjoy the cheats!
  4. Hey there! I haven't used the Apex cheat but as far as I know: 1. Never (unless you rage hack that will just ban you soon) 2. ^ 3. No, they don't provide spoofers anymore 4. Don't think so because it falls down as rage hacking. 5. Don't think there is a visibility check 6. ^ 7. No? Extra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs_fP3q-Xg8 (you can watch this so you have a full view of how it work)
  5. Happy to have you onboard Sergey! I hope you enjoy the cheats!
  6. Welcome Daniel! Hope you have a fantastic time here! The cheats are super safe to use, you can purchase them whenever they leave the Maintenance State.
  7. Thank you for an amazing review Eclipsya!
  8. Welcome to the community y2krazy! hope you enjoy the cheats!
  9. Thanks for the grate review!
  10. Welcome! Hope you enjoy your Subscription, i recommend joining the Discord community (If you want to play with some of us) and you get fast support there if you need some!
  11. Hello and welcome! Glad you joined our community! To get started you go to the store page and select for how long you want the cheat and whenever you’re done paying you should be able to download the loader and to get the key you hover over store go to manage purchases and select your active purchase then you should see your key there. If you need further help it’s grate to join the Discord server for a fast response!
  12. Well I think so, well from what I have tried I have tried windows versions from 1803-1903 and everything worked fine. but I do recommend updating to the newest windows version.
  13. Calm down there sunshine.. That sentence shortened my life time. And Dudualfa thank you for a grate review, hope you enjoy your subscription!
  14. Thank you for a grate review!
  15. with the loader, if you want to upload/save configs that will result in Live leaving traces behind when making the config.
  16. From what i have been using (Mainly Hypercheats) that gets detected in 1-2 weeks every time compared to Dr.Cheats it's a no brainer. I was using hyper for a month and I got banned a minimum 5 times but using Dr.Cheats I havent been banned yet and I have been using this for a month as well I think. I won't choose any other Apex cheat provider other than Dr.Cheats.
  17. Welcome, Doozy! Great to have you here, hope you enjoy the cheats.
  18. Welcome Mike! Glad to have you here. Have fun cheating!
  19. Hello, My name is Skizzy and i'm 17 years old. Been gaming for 7 years and cheating in games almost 4 years now. Been Using a lot if cheat providers enjoyed all of them. Mostly i use only esp in most game but like in apex,CS:GO and GTA 5 i use aimbot ect. Mostly chill and not raging/ I love Snowboarding tho. ITS AMAZING. Btw one time i nearly broek my spine while snowboarding