Skizzy

Retired Staff
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

Everything posted by Skizzy

  1. Alright, happy to hear that you are interested in our cheats hope to see you in the game soon. And I’ll note the slots for EFT.
  2. Forgot to mention the only time I got banned was on the EFT ban wave.
  3. I just stick with standard accounts until I believe that the cheat is good enough for a EoD. And about the statuses: our status page is on the main forum (on the right) and it shows when was the last update we made for the cheats. But I’ll note that about adding a last detection date. Obviously if you cheat without caring you will get banned manually (due to high reports) but as far as I played with our cheats, I’ve gotten no bans. To not get banned just play legit. And we are somewhat slotted ( we restock at certain times), but the rust cheat has only 10 slots.
  4. Hey bud, it’s been about a year since our EFT cheat went down, but it was very secure but on wipe day (the biggest ban wave) most cheaters got banned. But I got to use the cheat for a good 2-3 months without a ban. and Happy New Years! I pray everyday so the cheat would come back Xd.
  5. Welcome aboard RedSkull, Apex will be released again very soon. But about our EFT cheat, it’s discontinued as of now (Our code might work on it again). I hope you stick around to test our cheats! and I know the feeling of loosing EFT accounts , been in that gave for too long.
  6. I mean, I will ask silva to drop it to 175$ or something like that. But either way, it’s was worth it because of the security and great functions.
  7. No, we only support PC.
  8. Please read what is this sub-forum for. but no it’s not detected so far (since recode).
  9. We are about to finish on apex (just have to fix Aimbot and radar). And then we will work on rust. Rust is very limited (with 10 slots). The price is 90$ for a week and 200$ for a month. But I would like silva to drop the prices by a little. But I’ve used the rust cheat and I was very happy with it.
  10. And I’m sorry to hear that you got scammed :( I can assure you will be happy with our cheats, if you have any questions join our discord server and open a ticket, or just dm me.
  11. Welcome aboard Rico! You don’t need an invite anymore (I suppose you want the rust cheat). But as of now Rust is under maintenance, but we will fix it after apex is done (very very soon). hope you stick around for our cheats!
  12. Our EAC Loader, so Apex is under maintenance. There is no ETA. We will probably start working on it after we finish DayZ and Cold War.
  13. Hope so too! We will probably start working on it after we finish Cold War and DayZ.
  14. Hey there! Sorry to hear you are having problems with our cheat. Please join our Discord server By clicking HERE and create a support ticket. And we will reset the key. Thank you for Using Dr-Cheats.
  15. No, you don’t have to be invited anymore for rust. but our EAC loader is detected, we will fix it as soon as we release: DayZ and Cold War. Hope you stick around for the rust cheat
  16. Welcome abord Snax! Happy to have you here, and I hope you enjoy the cheats!
  17. I think @Menlazar helped you on TeamViewer.
  18. Welcome Prohydra Happy to have you here, right now our EAC loader is detected so Apex and Rust are down. We will fix the loader after we release "Cold War" and "DayZ" Hope you stick around!
  19. sorry for the very late reply, you dont need a reset every time, but if you change your hwid on every boot somehow then we will have to find a solution.
  20. If you cant access the "Download" page please open a ticket on the discord server. If the file gets deleted every time you download it then disable your AV and disable any Security from your browser.
  21. We will prob work on it after we finish cold war, we still have to fix our EAC loader. and there is a discord server. You can join the server by clicking HERE
  22. Skizzy

    WARZONE

    Hey there! Yes you can change your aimkey in the aimbot section. we currently have M1/M2 and some other buttons. we might add side buttons (M4/M5)
  23. Im not sure, but its probably going to be on origin. we might connect it to steam.
  24. Create a ticket on our discord server and we will reset it for you.
  25. Our EAC game are currently discontinued dur to our EAC loader being detected.