News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Escape from Tarkov Testimonial

Skizzy

Hey,

here is my test of the Escape from Tarkov cheat.

Aimbot 

Well, I think many of you have seen the videos of 666Slk, as long as you shoot while standing it's insane, add to that the No Recoil is insane you don't even need to use the scope anymore, not much more to say.

Player ESP 

A very complete ESP, box, skeletons,  if they are an IA their outline will be yellow and if the yare an actual player the outline will be red. (never had any errors with the esp)

Radar 

Habitually I am not a fan of the radar but in this game, it's really useful, enjoy looting the corpses without worrying about what could be behind you, you just to check the radar and continue looting like a rat!.

Item ESP

The game has a large part of the gameplay based on the loot, research, maps knowledge I can highlight this part of the cheat. Just imagine having my EFT gaming experience (2 hours) and instantly see all the loot you want, the exit gates, etc...
The time saved is huge.

I learned the game with the cheat and I have been using it for 3 days. I farmed in about fifteen hours ~10 million Rubles.

Totally recommend getting it if you play EFT

EZ 4.5*

Edited by Skizzy
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 05/04/2020 at 15:24, Skizzy said:

Hey,

voici mon test de la triche Escape from Tarkov.

Aimbot 

Eh bien, je pense que beaucoup d'entre vous ont vu les vidéos de 666Slk , tant que vous filmez debout, c'est fou, ajoutez à cela le No Recoil est fou, vous n'avez même plus besoin d'utiliser la lunette, pas grand chose à dire.

Joueur ESP 

Un ESP très complet, une boîte, des squelettes, s'ils sont un IA leur contour sera jaune et si le yare un joueur réel le contour sera rouge. (jamais eu d'erreurs avec l'esp)

Radar 

Habituellement, je ne suis pas fan du radar mais dans ce jeu, c'est vraiment utile, profitez du pillage des cadavres sans vous soucier de ce qui pourrait être derrière vous, il vous suffit de vérifier le radar et de continuer à piller comme un rat !.

Élément ESP

Le jeu a une grande partie du gameplay basé sur le butin, la recherche, la connaissance des cartes Je peux mettre en évidence cette partie de la triche. Imaginez simplement avoir mon expérience de jeu EFT (2 heures) et voir instantanément tout le butin que vous voulez, les portes de sortie, etc ...
Le temps gagné est énorme.

J'ai appris le jeu avec la triche et je l'utilise depuis 3 jours. J'ai cultivé en environ quinze heures ~ 10 millions de roubles.

Je recommande totalement de l'obtenir si vous jouez à EFT

EZ 4,5 *

Hello, I would like to know if you have been banned for all this time and how many hours you have with cheating. Thank you and happy new year.

1 minute ago, RedSkull said:

Hello, I would like to know if you have been banned for all this time and how many hours you have with cheating. Thank you and happy new year.

Hey bud, it’s been about a year since our EFT cheat went down, but it was very secure but on wipe day (the biggest ban wave) most cheaters got banned. But I got to use the cheat for a good 2-3 months without a ban.

and Happy New Years!

I pray everyday so the cheat would come back Xd.