Jump to content
News
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: TESTING
  • Call of Duty Warzone Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

apex question


wickedxx

Recommended Posts

did you guys change the menu since you guys took the pic? it doesnt look like the pic or have some of the stuff it showed lol
also there is a aimbot but no way to pick or choose the key?

Edited by wickedxx

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, wickedxx said:

did you guys change the menu since you guys took the pic? it doesnt look like the pic or have some of the stuff it showed lol
also there is a aimbot but no way to pick or choose the key?

From what I can tell its been a while since they last did a video on the cheat so they could have been changes there is also a bug with the aimbot at the moment that makes you target the skybox, and Key choosing should work ask @drsilva if there are specific keys that are only allowed.  Regards Mxrphy

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Mxrphy7 said:

From what I can tell its been a while since they last did a video on the cheat so they could have been changes there is also a bug with the aimbot at the moment that makes you target the skybox, and Key choosing should work ask @drsilva if there are specific keys that are only allowed.  Regards Mxrphy

the aimbot works fine apart from a few small random locks elsewhere i just want to be able to change the key lol

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, wickedxx said:

the aimbot works fine apart from a few small random locks elsewhere i just want to be able to change the key lol

yea that's a bug they need to fix and good to hear. Regards Mxrphy

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...