News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Fallout 76 Cheat!!

stew878

1. Game's title / name: Fallout 76
  2. Description (describe the game shortly, include trailers / gameplay footage if possible). A mix of rpg and fps
  3. Game population (include statistics of the game's player count). 10k every day
  4. Reason* (why do you want a cheat for the game. What's the selling point for cheating in the respective game). There is a new mode in the game called as NUCLEAR WINTER (aka battleroyale) that give you many rewards
  5. Feature suggestions (what kind of features would you want). Infinite PA (STAMINA)
  6. Anti-cheat (what anti-cheat does the game have integrated). I looked for this information around internet, seems like there isnt any anticheat
  7. Invite-only or non-invite (should the game cheat be an invite-only content, or not (explain if possible) ). Non invite, because i'm not invited and i want to cheat :d (i said non invite because they don't have a ''hard'' anticheat to bypass, no wait, they dont have anticheat lel
  8. Demand volume* (what's the demand for such game cheat). For the ''story mode'' of the game people do not ask to much for cheats, but i know many people is waiting for a ''trusted'' cheat for the new battle royale mode
  9. Price / cost suggestion* (how much should the cheat cost). Depend if is to hard to make it, but a price around 15€ would be nice