News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Apex Review

Aimbot: 4/5
The aim is near perfect with the aimbot. I say near perfect because as distance increases the prediction can have some issues. It still does a decent enough job, but with some snipers, the chance to hit will be next to impossible. So it's best to stick with semi/auto weapons. I can easily say I've never lost a close/mid-range fight. However, every so often, the aimbot will lock onto a target that's further away. So it would be nice to put a distance lock for the aimbot to ignore players at certain distances.

ESP: 5/5
The ESP is one of the best. It clearly marks items and players, making it easier to grab whatever you need and get to killing. While something like glow would be more visually appealing over boxes, that is just an aesthetic thing and not worth removing a point over.

Loader: 4/5
Nothing fancy here. It's minimalist, and that's fine considering the options you're given. Though one reason I've taken a point away is that some options do not work, either because they were removed or are being worked on but remain on the menu. It would be better to possibly gray them out or remove them entirely until they are supported.

Support: 5/5
The support is one of the best. They're quick to answer questions or help troubleshoot any issues you may have with their product. They also take time to test and ensure that what they release is undetected. Not only that but they will reimburse subscription time lost while a product is in maintenance.

Overall I can say that I like how active the developers are with their community. I've used a lot of other services for other games, and Dr-Cheat's staff have been the most professional I've met to date. I certainly look forward to their continued work on Apex and whatever else they have planned for the future.

Edited by moddingu15
spelling
  • Like 1