News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Hunt: Showdown Suggestion 2021

stew878

Hunt: Showdown Suggestion 2020

Hi guys, I know that there has been a Suggestion but it's outdated so why not make an updated version.

Game Description 

Hunt’s competitive, match-based game-play mixes PvP and PvE elements to create a uniquely tense experience where your life, your character, and your gear are always on the line. At the beginning of each match, up to five teams of two set out to track their monstrous targets. Once they've found and defeated one of these, they will receive a bounty—and instantly become a target for every other Hunter left on the map. If you don’t watch your back, you’ll find a knife in it, and your last memory will be of another team of Hunters walking away with your prize. The higher the risk, the higher the reward–but a single mistake could cost you everything.

Why I think its a good time to bring a cheat to the market right now 

The player base has been growing a lot in the last few months especially since the current situation that the world is in right now I think there is a big chance that even more players will join the game.

here can you check the player base 

https://steamcharts.com/app/594650

Feature suggestions

I personally would favor to only implement  ESP only, but since there is no real killcam in the game and there is no real way to proof that you are cheating so it would be a good chance to put in an Aimbot (you can still be reported. after a significant amount of reports you will be put on the watchlist so don't be so obvious). You can be spectated by your dead teammates but the spectator cam  is really bad and it looks really robotic anyway.

Also it would be nice when you open the map that you see where the players and the bosses are but basic ESP would be enough in my opinion.

Anti-cheat 

Hunt: Showdown uses Easy Anti-Cheat 

here are the developers trying to get cheaters out of the game:

What We're Doing About Cheaters in Hunt 

Invite-only

By making this hack invite-only, it lowers the number of hackers within that game and therefore lowers suspicion of the hack being detected. Overall I believe most hacks should be invite-only to avoid suspicion but then there'll be a lack of income for the creators. So, there's trade offs but ultimately its up to you as the creator to decide.  

The Price should be between 40€ and 55€ (VAT included)

not necessary to read 

When Two Hunters Risk Everything

THE SUN IS SETTING ON THE WILD WEST.

You and your partner are members of a secret hunting society that tracks and kills creatures. The bounties are high, but so are the risks. The smallest mistake will cost you everything—your bounty, your gear, your life, and your very soul.

Some hunt for wealth, some for power. Some hunt to protect others, some hunt for glory. You must track your quarry through a dark and treacherous world. Winner takes all. Fail, and go straight to hell.

And Evil Waits Unseen

MONSTROUS CREATURES LURK IN THE SHADOWS. INSIDIOUS. POWERFUL. HUNGRY. WAITING.

Hunting for sport is child’s play. This is a different kind of game, one with high stakes and even higher rewards. You will face creatures that want to gorge themselves on your flesh and devour your soul.

Everything and everyone is against you—even the earth itself. Make one mistake, and you will die in filth, forgotten. Succeed, and the bounty and the glory will be immense.

The Hunter Becomes the Hunted

YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THE DARKNESS.

Other hunters seek the same prey, lust for the same bounty. Get in their way, and you may find yourself their target. Get caught, and they will pry your trophy from your cold, dead hands.

header.jpg