News
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: Undetected
  • Rust Hack In Development
  • PUBG Hack In Development
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!
Sign in to follow this  
DrunkPerson

Introduction

Hello, Dr Cheaters.

I am a 26 year old video game lover from Wisconsin, I enjoy watching anime and have an obsession with talking to friends and never shut up. 

I LOVE TO DRINK and sometimes cook, I play tons of OSRS, Apex Legends, CSGO and some Overwatch.

I have never cheated on Apex, but I do plan to eventually when I can afford it. (Will not ask for donations nor a free trial, that's disrespectful.)

Hi DrunkPerson,

First and foremost, welcome to our community. We are looking forward to having you here and hopefully you can become a subscriber of ours. We do have incentive based system where you actively participate in our forum and earn points to redeem them for access to our program. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you require further questions about our program. 

6 minutes ago, google said:

Hi DrunkPerson,

First and foremost, welcome to our community. We are looking forward to having you here and hopefully you can become a subscriber of ours. We do have incentive based system where you actively participate in our forum and earn points to redeem them for access to our program. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you require further questions about our program. 

I'm aware, I've checked every bit of the website already, just not posting much because I don't want too spam the forums and have discussions with myself, thank you for the welcome though! ❤️