Jump to content
News
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: TESTING
  • Call of Duty Warzone Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

RAINBOW SIX SEIGE - BOOSTING SERVICE [ASIA/NA/EU]


SHAHJEE

Recommended Posts

I Boost players on R6s. as we know this season is already over so i start boosting in next season. Add me on Discord :

!𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐇_𝐉𝐄𝐄 β™•#8888 or join my serverΒ https://discord.gg/MaKVb9sΒ i have trusted customers who gets boosted from me from last 2-3 seasons. i have cheap Rates. If anyone interest Hit me on discord :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, QuzFlips said:

What is your own rank in R6? And do you have a Vouch that proves?

I have customers in my Discord. you can Ask from them πŸ™‚Β and no Vouch. After boosting you from 1 account ill delete that account so that you wont get boosted by cheater BAN πŸ™‚Β 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SHAHJEE said:

I have customers in my Discord. you can Ask from them πŸ™‚Β and no Vouch. After boosting you from 1 account ill delete that account so that you wont get boosted by cheater BAN πŸ™‚Β 

What's your rank overall - Current,highest. What about EU prices? Would be great if you could PM or list them here

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, QuzFlips said:

What's your rank overall - Current,highest. What about EU prices? Would be great if you could PM or list them here

Bro! ill boost you with Hacks OBVSLY! But i wont rage that much. And for rates DM me on Discord πŸ™‚Β . and on my Main my Highest Rank is Daimond! without Hacks!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SHAHJEE said:

Bro! ill boost you with Hacks OBVSLY! But i wont rage that much. And for rates DM me on Discord πŸ™‚Β . and on my Main my Highest Rank is Daimond! without Hacks!

Understood.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...