News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

My introduction

Hello
Let me introduce myself: my name is RedSkull, I'm 31 years old, I live in France and I'm a systems and network engineer. I'm here because I'm looking for cheaters, in particular EFT, Apex, R6. I have tested several vendors and unfortunately I have come across poor quality products and I have lost 3 EFT accounts and 2 APEX accounts. That's why I come to you to test your products, I'm looking for the long term. I wish you a happy new year and I hope to have the opportunity to use your products because I see that they are out of stock.

Welcome aboard RedSkull,

Apex will be released again very soon. But about our EFT cheat, it’s discontinued as of now (Our code might work on it again). I hope you stick around to test our cheats!

and I know the feeling of loosing EFT accounts 😂, been in that gave for too long.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Skizzy said:

Welcome aboard RedSkull,

Apex will be released again very soon. But about our EFT cheat, it’s discontinued as of now (Our code might work on it again). I hope you stick around to test our cheats!

and I know the feeling of loosing EFT accounts 😂, been in that gave for too long.

I thank you, yes, especially since it's a 130 euro account that's disgusting on the part of the suppliers. I think it's a pity that in the statutes there are not the dates of the last detection. Are the hacks really safe? And there is a slot limit for the products where they are public? 

I just stick with standard accounts until I believe that the cheat is good enough for a EoD. And about the statuses: our status page is on the main forum (on the right) and it shows when was the last update we made for the cheats. But I’ll note that about adding a last detection date. Obviously if you cheat without caring you will get banned manually (due to high reports) but as far as I played with our cheats, I’ve gotten no bans. To not get banned just play legit. And we are somewhat slotted ( we restock at certain times), but the rust cheat has only 10 slots.

5 minutes ago, Skizzy said:

Forgot to mention the only time I got banned was on the EFT ban wave.

I play in legal mode, not like an aimbot maniac. If you tell me it's really undetectable, I trust you, I will test APEX first and as soon as EFT is good, I will take it every month. But if it has to be banned because cheating is detectable, it's not worth it. I think there should be a limit of use (SLOT) for games like EFT, which is expensive.