News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Introduction - Pingu

Pingu

Hello!

My name is Pingu, I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. I actually dont cheat in games that much, but more recently my interest for how to make cheats myself has spiked. I am not saying I am any good, I am more in the starting phase where I have tried to make some very simple which has been fun so far.  So I was kind of hoping   this forum might be a place to learn since it probably contain people with simular interests 😉

The games I play at the moment are mostly Escape from Tarkov, and a tiny bit of League. I used to be very into Rust, Arma 3, DayZ and CSGO.

Welcome aboard  Pingu!

We dont really talk about "How" to make cheat, we just sell them, but if you are wanting to learn how to make cheats then I recommend: "MPGH", "Nulled" and those type of forums, but im sure if you join our guiled group we can talk about it there (im not the best myself but I have made simple cheats for games like CSGO and Among us) I am aswell into EFT and League! hope we can play at some point!
Hope you enjoy the cheats!

• Like 1

If you ever need any "tips" - I could be of service, ive coded for the past 4 year, in cyber protection, ddos protection and stuff like that. I dont code cheats, (yet), but have worked on projects such as Csgo and minecraft. 

So if you ever need any help to understand codes and stuff, then send me a message. If you ever have a problem with a code, such things like that.

Im on my last year before i get a degree, so i have time to help. 

• Like 1