News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

FiveM

stew878

Game's title / name
FiveM

Description
It's basically a modification to Grand Theft Auto 5, so people can make their own servers, with custom plugins - most popular gameservers are roleplaying, where people act like it's real life. It may sound boring for some people, but it's actually really fun.

Game population
The playercount isn't specifically listed anywhere, but according to FiveM's twitter - the population is around 30k players.

Reason
Having cheats in FiveM would be a huge advantage. Some servers allow mod menu's etc. but most of them doesn't. Having a scripthook bypass would enable such menus on servers that wouldn't normally allow it, which means you would be able to spawn weapons and have a huge advantage compared to the other players. Also, there are no other public providers, so Dr-Cheats should achieve a lot of new members due to the demand.

Feature suggestions
Scripthook bypass
Lua executor (to execute commands from the scripts that the server has)
Aimbot
ESP
And other things you'd normally want to cheat with in GTA 5

Anti-cheat
From what I know, FiveM it self doesn't have an anti-cheat, but some of the servers does - but the anti cheats that the server has, aren't anything that would ban you, it would just detect if you run faster than normal etc. and kick you.

Invite-only or non-invite
I wouldn't mind this being an invite-only cheat, but due to the small amount of players, I think making it non-invited would be fine.

Demand volume
From what I can see on google/youtube etc. the demand is pretty big. A lot of people are searching for a FiveM cheat, and with no other public provider, Dr-cheat would be the only one selling a FiveM cheat.

Price
Imo the price should be around the same as the other cheats. Around 15€ a month would be fine
  • 1 year later...