Sign in to follow this  
Dongle

Question about hacking and HWID ban

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone. I was wondering if I hack and get banned for some reason, will it be HWID ban? I want to hack on my noobie account but im wirred i wont be able to play if its HWID banned. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Dongle said:

Hi everyone. I was wondering if I hack and get banned for some reason, will it be HWID ban? I want to hack on my noobie account but im wirred i wont be able to play if its HWID banned. Thanks!

Our hack is undetected for NEW USERS. If you have never used APEX hack before, and you aren't HWID banned, you will be fine. If you get banned there is a possibility of getting HWID banned. If that happens, you will need to make fake origin accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

Wouldnt it not work if im HWID banned since it will prevent me from playing even with new accounts?

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Guest said:

Wouldnt it not work if im HWID banned since it will prevent me from playing even with new accounts?

There are methods to bypass that. We are working on HWID spoofer and I believe it is near finished so even if you were to be HWID ban you would be able to play.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/11/2019 at 2:42 PM, Dongle said:

Hi everyone. I was wondering if I hack and get banned for some reason, will it be HWID ban? I want to hack on my noobie account but im wirred i wont be able to play if its HWID banned. Thanks!

 

A method I used a while back to bypass HWID bans is found over at EPVP. I'll post the link below:

 

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wolfteam-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/4279424-unban-your-computer-easy-hwid-changer-v1-0-100-free-no-hwid-no-ads.html

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, kingme said:

 

A method I used a while back to bypass HWID bans is found over at EPVP. I'll post the link below:

 

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wolfteam-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/4279424-unban-your-computer-easy-hwid-changer-v1-0-100-free-no-hwid-no-ads.html

Thanks for the info. Have you tested with apex yet? Also im wondering if im on a mac and using bootcamp, will i be able to work around hwid ban if i delete bootcamp and reinstall windows?

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/15/2019 at 10:35 AM, Dongle said:

Thanks for the info. Have you tested with apex yet? Also im wondering if im on a mac and using bootcamp, will i be able to work around hwid ban if i delete bootcamp and reinstall windows?

I'm not sure about the bootcamp work around on Mac, but I can say that I've used the HWID changer and it works great!

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this