News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Question about hacking and HWID ban

Dongle

7 hours ago, Dongle said:

Hi everyone. I was wondering if I hack and get banned for some reason, will it be HWID ban? I want to hack on my noobie account but im wirred i wont be able to play if its HWID banned. Thanks!

Our hack is undetected for NEW USERS. If you have never used APEX hack before, and you aren't HWID banned, you will be fine. If you get banned there is a possibility of getting HWID banned. If that happens, you will need to make fake origin accounts.

12 hours ago, Guest said:

Wouldnt it not work if im HWID banned since it will prevent me from playing even with new accounts?

There are methods to bypass that. We are working on HWID spoofer and I believe it is near finished so even if you were to be HWID ban you would be able to play.

On 3/11/2019 at 2:42 PM, Dongle said:

Hi everyone. I was wondering if I hack and get banned for some reason, will it be HWID ban? I want to hack on my noobie account but im wirred i wont be able to play if its HWID banned. Thanks!

A method I used a while back to bypass HWID bans is found over at EPVP. I'll post the link below:

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wolfteam-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/4279424-unban-your-computer-easy-hwid-changer-v1-0-100-free-no-hwid-no-ads.html

12 hours ago, kingme said:

A method I used a while back to bypass HWID bans is found over at EPVP. I'll post the link below:

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wolfteam-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/4279424-unban-your-computer-easy-hwid-changer-v1-0-100-free-no-hwid-no-ads.html

Thanks for the info. Have you tested with apex yet? Also im wondering if im on a mac and using bootcamp, will i be able to work around hwid ban if i delete bootcamp and reinstall windows?

On 3/15/2019 at 10:35 AM, Dongle said:

Thanks for the info. Have you tested with apex yet? Also im wondering if im on a mac and using bootcamp, will i be able to work around hwid ban if i delete bootcamp and reinstall windows?

I'm not sure about the bootcamp work around on Mac, but I can say that I've used the HWID changer and it works great!

• 1 month later...

I noticed the cheat spoofs nearly everything, is this cheat based on another HWID spoofer or coded from scratch .. from the ground up? Also think this was discussed, after the spoofer saves the information would it be fine to close out of both the batch file and spoofer? Also, I noticed when I spoof everything, I can no longer click on the windows start button and forces me to close out the account and subsequently restart my computer to get rid of it. What is is causing this, because I probably wont spoof this so I can use the computer with more functionality.

regards,

Vamp

• 4 weeks later...