News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Apex Legends Testimonials

Prime

Parabéns pelo cheat, excelente qualidade, ótimo trabalho, linhas de comando excelentes, modo de injetar extraordinário, já indiquei e tenho amigos utlizando, continuem assim, assim achei o valor um pouco alto devido o tempo de uso, mas não tiro a razão, pois não é fácil de criar esse trabalho, parabéns novamente.

att,

brunoairess

Edited by brunoaires
10 minutes ago, brunoaires said:

Parabéns pelo cheat, excelente qualidade, ótimo trabalho, linhas de comando excelentes, modo de injetar extraordinário, já indiquei e tenho amigos utlizando, continuem assim, assim achei o valor um pouco alto devido o tempo de uso, mas não tiro a razão, pois não é fácil de criar esse trabalho, parabéns novamente.

att,

brunoairess

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. Means a lot to us and motivates us to keep going! 

ESP For Weapons and etc... 10/10

Settings is amazing you can find what ever u would like from level 1 to 4, including Guns, Attachments, Ammo, and Med kits.

PLAYER ESP 10/10

The best part you have SnapLines, Distance, Health, and even Meters, there is no way you can miss them....

AIMBOT 10/10

Aimbot is great and it gets the job done for each and every lobby.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, YoungTriggerBot said:

ESP For Weapons and etc... 10/10

Settings is amazing you can find what ever u would like from level 1 to 4, including Guns, Attachments, Ammo, and Med kits.

PLAYER ESP 10/10

The best part you have SnapLines, Distance, Health, and even Meters, there is no way you can miss them....

AIMBOT 10/10

Aimbot is great and it gets the job done for each and every lobby.

Thank you very much for review!

besides the hack being the best I have ever used I had a program conflict that was preventing my game from opening and the support immediately helped me to find out what the conflict was and gave me total support I never saw total support and patience Dr cheats this from congratulations

• Like 1

Hello everyone! Honnestly I will speak from the bottom of my heart. I have to say that, because WOW! These people, this community focused on APEX legends on that hack.. They really are awesome people, they do great job! isn"'t a job it's an ART! Honestly I really like them because the support it's incredibly fast, and also KIND, they take care of everyone and also the prices they take in consideration every thing so we have the best product at the best price so we can all buy it and use it correctly without any problems. 100% True 100% best quality. I really recommand you DR CHEATS because the price is very fair, the quality awesome, the community is great! and the support ... I never saw better than this. Have fun! everyone you should try it! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pandakyyl said:

Hello everyone! Honnestly I will speak from the bottom of my heart. I have to say that, because WOW! These people, this community focused on APEX legends on that hack.. They really are awesome people, they do great job! isn"'t a job it's an ART! Honestly I really like them because the support it's incredibly fast, and also KIND, they take care of everyone and also the prices they take in consideration every thing so we have the best product at the best price so we can all buy it and use it correctly without any problems. 100% True 100% best quality. I really recommand you DR CHEATS because the price is very fair, the quality awesome, the community is great! and the support ... I never saw better than this. Have fun! everyone you should try it! 

Thank you very much this review means a lot to us! We strive for the best community out there, and best customer support 🙂 Thank you a lot!

5 hours ago, apvhumylde said:

besides the hack being the best I have ever used I had a program conflict that was preventing my game from opening and the support immediately helped me to find out what the conflict was and gave me total support I never saw total support and patience Dr cheats this from congratulations

Customer support is #1 our Priority. Thank you for this review 🙂