News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Apex Legends Testimonials

Prime

6 hours ago, Test047 said:

Hi!

Thank Dr-Cheats amazing spoofer and the aimbot  !

The support is top they take time to help you.

I have play 9 hours with bot and no ban, when player watch you're cam just playing like a human and no problem!

Just thanks!

PS : Bad english I'm FR 😛 

I am glad you are enjoying the product.....

• 2 weeks later...

Review :

Aimbot 10/10 :

Great one with really nice prediction !! Can be pretty legit too so... perfect !

Feature 10/10 :

It depend when but some feature missing (for security mesure) but i believe its for the best..

Support 10/10:

Really nice support, fast and very helpfull, never saw a support like that within year of using cheetos

Prime is really nice 

With the spoofer offer, really the best offer, serious team here.

Definitly vouch

• Like 1

Injection is pretty straight forward, Had a few issues however was resolved extremely fast by the support from the owner and the dedicated staff members. Kind of unfortunate with the major delay so I avoided apex however after this came out of maintenance I've been playing apex the whole time. Playing 'legit' no ban, of course raging got me a delayed ban by reports and other stuff. Completely reliable, never crashed HOWEVER I have bluescreened *ONCE* and that's the only thing that made me kind of sad.

Overall good and dedicated staff team, supportive community and extremely straightforward and helpful (Sometimes to straightforward though 😧 ). The price is a bit on the high end, however the investment we all collectively put towards this amazing product will make it that much better 🙂

• Like 2

Product is amazing when its working and undetected ^^ 😀, but when its down and detected it can be devastating 😅.

Aimbot: ill give it a 10, guaranteed champion every game!!

Esp: Ill give it a 10 for the glow is amazing hands down 😇

Security: ill give it a 7, because sometimes you will get unlucky and get banned.

Spoofer: its works like a charm for apex, but other games its 50/50 😅

For the price u cant beat any other provider, i def vouch 😝

• Like 2

Very great hack and many options to increase the game play experience. The aimbot itself can be spotty/disconnect(in my personal experience) sometimes which can be fixed by unchecking and rechecking the aim bot option. 

Overall the hack is great, works great, and will give you many many kills and wins. I would suggest this hack if you have the available money to do so. 

Aimbot: 8.5/10 can be spotty but works amazingly most of the time

No Recoil works amazingly

Visible check works amazingly and makes things look more realistic if you have spectators

ESP: Awesome, the glow helps understand what targets are visible

Support: The most amazing support team that i have been in contact with for a while. I had issues with the hack working and messing up sometimes. The support team was right there to take control of the situation and answer/do what needed to be done. They are trust worthy enough to even take control of your computer through teamviewer if necessary. AMAZING work you guys 

Edited by ElShlongEsLong
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Faikfullone said:

it was the best cheat and the support is very speed gg

14 hours ago, ElShlongEsLong said:

Very great hack and many options to increase the game play experience. The aimbot itself can be spotty/disconnect(in my personal experience) sometimes which can be fixed by unchecking and rechecking the aim bot option. 

Overall the hack is great, works great, and will give you many many kills and wins. I would suggest this hack if you have the available money to do so. 

Aimbot: 8.5/10 can be spotty but works amazingly most of the time

No Recoil works amazingly

Visible check works amazingly and makes things look more realistic if you have spectators

ESP: Awesome, the glow helps understand what targets are visible

Support: The most amazing support team that i have been in contact with for a while. I had issues with the hack working and messing up sometimes. The support team was right there to take control of the situation and answer/do what needed to be done. They are trust worthy enough to even take control of your computer through teamviewer if necessary. AMAZING work you guys 

Thank you for taking the time to post a nice detailed review. we are glad to hear of your positive experience and strive to work harder to upkeep it. Enjoy! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5

Hello friends,

A little about my experience and my background. My journey to find a working Apex cheat began at a different forum. I was a loyal patron of the Website Artificial Aiming. Framework developed by Helios. For years I've had little issues over there, cheat kept me unbanned and did a great job. I wanted to try apex and so I went to my trusty site and saw they had a cheat for my needs then I read further they would be going to invite only. You had to be a contributor on the forum and be active... Which is a failed business model. I was there for the cheat and to enjoy my game, he was a vendor that had a solid product and consistently came to him since 2002. However, chatting with the moderators.. I realised what everyone said about them was true.. entitled assholes. Honestly the worst customer service I've ever seen in all my years. Instead of gaining my 100$ I decided to find another company that produced a good product and had good customer service.

Upon reading in Elite Pvpers of verified places I found my self here. When I got here I purchased the cheat as I was impressed by the media display of the bounding box radar and aimbot seemed to be okay (aimbot seemed a bit slow) but good enough for my needs. Upon using it for a few hours I was banned. Turns out the right-click feature they added was getting detected. Hey.. shit happens but instead of keeping the bot up.. it went into development they took the buy button down and was understanding enough to provide time to compensate people.. Honestly this was it for me the deciding factor for me to stick around. The way I saw it was they cared enough about the program and the people who buy it.. that they removed it and looked after people. They later released a Lite version of the program with an ESP only feature in the interim until they could offer a tested Aimbot. They then offered a participation feature on the website and I've been more active..

So there you have it, two methods to gain user engagement.. build a community and offer electronic goods for a fair price. One was run by a absolute Knobs and cost him 100 bucks that month the other ran by passionate coders who are a lot like you.. I know who I'm sticking with..

My rating for this cheat is 5/5, I would recommend this to a friend looking for Apex Utilities.

regards,

Vamp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Vampyr said:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5

Hello friends,

A little about my experience and my background. My journey to find a working Apex cheat began at a different forum. I was a loyal patron of the Website Artificial Aiming. Framework developed by Helios. For years I've had little issues over there, cheat kept me unbanned and did a great job. I wanted to try apex and so I went to my trusty site and saw they had a cheat for my needs then I read further they would be going to invite only. You had to be a contributor on the forum and be active... Which is a failed business model. I was there for the cheat and to enjoy my game, he was a vendor that had a solid product and consistently came to him since 2002. However, chatting with the moderators.. I realised what everyone said about them was true.. entitled assholes. Honestly the worst customer service I've ever seen in all my years. Instead of gaining my 100$ I decided to find another company that produced a good product and had good customer service.

Upon reading in Elite Pvpers of verified places I found my self here. When I got here I purchased the cheat as I was impressed by the media display of the bounding box radar and aimbot seemed to be okay (aimbot seemed a bit slow) but good enough for my needs. Upon using it for a few hours I was banned. Turns out the right-click feature they added was getting detected. Hey.. shit happens but instead of keeping the bot up.. it went into development they took the buy button down and was understanding enough to provide time to compensate people.. Honestly this was it for me the deciding factor for me to stick around. The way I saw it was they cared enough about the program and the people who buy it.. that they removed it and looked after people. They later released a Lite version of the program with an ESP only feature in the interim until they could offer a tested Aimbot. They then offered a participation feature on the website and I've been more active..

So there you have it, two methods to gain user engagement.. build a community and offer electronic goods for a fair price. One was run by a absolute Knobs and cost him 100 bucks that month the other ran by passionate coders who are a lot like you.. I know who I'm sticking with..

My rating for this cheat is 5/5, I would recommend this to a friend looking for Apex Utilities.

regards,

Vamp

Thank you for taking the time to post a thoughtful review. We are glad that you enjoy our services. We aim to be fair and deal out the best products available. Have fun 🙂 

First off, it works. Secondly it runs very smooth. The targeting could be a little more seamless, however a slight learning curve is always a good thing. Third, I find myself using the aimbot less and just actually getting better at aiming in general. I think it is a very good trainer for FPS games. Yes it is a cheat, I understand, but you don't have to actually be aimboting inside the program, which makes it awesome. Glad I took a chance on this place and this program. 100% legit.

One thing I have to say first. VERY easy navigation around the site. It makes it very easy to know where to go and the support from you is so helpful! now the Mod menu is very good, but one thing I would change is having an option to remove the red aimbot circle. Other than this, absolutely flawless.

• 2 months later...

My english isnt the best, but i really wanna thank you guys 🙂 You are doin a rly good job! The Support on Discord is absolutly fantastic. I mean.. it doesnt matter what my problem is, 1 pm, 5 - MAYBE 20 min later i got an answer wich is fixing anything 😄 
Well the Program is working good aswell. I dont know many other so i could compare with, but i like what i paid and i would pay again for it!!

Hmm.. maybe for another game, but from here.
(Apex is sooo damn fast 😄 and i need a game i can play without any mod aswell 😄 i am to slow for apex 😄

But at least in Maintenance i got the days i lost back onto my bought key. Thats not normal i bet! And i liked it. Thanks guys and keep doing! U do pretty well 🙂

• 1 month later...