News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Apex Legends Testimonials

Prime

BEST CHEAT OUT THERE IN THE MARKET FOR A GOOD BARGAIN!!!! UNDETECTED! and if your computer is defected from past cheats u have used we also have a spoofer for you so there is no need to worry about BANS! get it NOW! before they run out of stock then u will have to wait! 

• Like 1

The Best Apex hack and spoofer. One of the BEST on the market. 100% recommend this. Awesome job Prime and Dr-Cheat teams.

Amazing customer support, always online on Discord to assist.

Once again, thank you and keep up the GREAT work!!!

Edited by R4MSIS
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, R4MSIS said:

The Best Apex hack and spoofer. One of the BEST on the market. 100% recommend this. Awesome job Prime and Dr-Cheat teams.

Amazing customer support, always online on Discord to assist.

Once again, thank you and keep up the GREAT work!!!

Thank you for your honest review 😊 it means alot to this team. Enjoy enjoy and enjoy.....

I was hesitant at first because most keys were sold out. I waited a couple of days and finally found a one day key in stock. Purchased the key and off the bat, website had perfect instructions with youtube video on how to configure the hack. Very easy to config and use. When in game, the hack was basically THE HACK. Enjoyed using it, with a live discord where you can get help or even meet new friends to play with. Would definitely recommend. 

PS. After enjoying the day hack, i decided to buy the 6 months, knowing i would resubscribed if my subscription ran out anyways. Have fun and thanks for making a great hack with constant updates.

• Like 1

I was hesitant aswell because the owner/dev recommended makign a new account before using it I thought it was just like a common paste like some of the cheap apex cheats but been using it for almost a good month and my second account not banned and playing on legit setting so I don't get reported for laser someone. I even killed Dizzy in a game. Most definitive going to upgrade my sub 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, wogaboga said:

i have tested this spoofer and hack over the past couple days it is amazing i have not brought my friends here from other sites hands down would never want to play apex without it can't wait to see what is to come for other games 

3 hours ago, Veloxin said:

Excellent spoofer, around 80 hours of game time, and i'm not even banned yet.

GG.

Thanks for posting your reviews. We strive to do our best and are happy to see our customers enjoying it. Have fun 🙂

An in-depth honest review from someone who had previously never used an aimbot for Apex Legends, let alone even played a single game of Apex Legends.

Research
I dug around quite a bit before I landed here, searching through Google and my home OwnedCore for several days before making a choice.  When you're new to a game and the community around it, with no experience with which to judge what is good or not, I rely heavily on my initial contacts with those that represent the brand so to speak.  These interactions help me judge what i can expect in a product from initial questions, vetting (determining if you are right for them), sales, installation, troubleshooting, tweaking, end support, and resale.

Contact
Initially when I reached out, I did so with no luck to DrSilva via discord.  And it wasn't until a day later that I tried the second contact, Prime.  Whatever shortfall I may have felt in missing an opportunity to speak with DrSilva, Prime more than made up for in what was a straightforward, painless, honest conversation.  At no point did I feel rushed, my questions were answered thoroughly where they could, and I felt a sense of pride and professionalism in what he stood behind.  I was also impressed with how he had questions of his own in vetting my own background.  I like the idea of exclusivity but more importantly there is a degree of security with this as well.

Sales and Support
There was no hesitation or insecurity felt making payment as I was confident this wasn't a scam, I was in good hands, and the end result would be nothing short of satisfaction.  After some confusion on my part in registration, guidance through payment, registration, setup, and installation was a breeze.  I did struggle with some special case technical issues that I tried at first to resolve on my own, created in part from using "advantageous" programming in other games.  After a while I did reach back out to Prime who without a second thought dove right in to assist.  Within minutes I was Live and Online with Dr-Cheats.

The Cheat
The in-game layout pops up and greets you once you initially login to the game.  The layout is straightforward and the options pretty self explanatory.  There was no question of what function served what purpose.

The heads up display for ESP in regards to enemies, weapons, items, etc is very clean and at first glance can feel a little cluttered until you learn what is what.  You get used to it, quickly.  Launching into a game and upon landing I can quick scan around to know where to arm myself and avoid harm until I'm ready for a fight.

Filters allow you to really fine tune what you are looking for in tiers as you advance your defensive and offensive setup for late game goodie grabs.

I played with the default settings when you click Enable All and things felt a little snappy at times when you had plenty of action in your scope.  I'm not really concerned with subtlety at the moment and am just looking for some fun as I learn the game.  While a bit twitchy at default speed with several enemies in your field of view and line of sight checks, it was effective.  I crushed most I came upon in surprise quickly and then gunned down their squad mates with relative ease.  With adjustments to your FoV, enabling Smoothing, and tuning down your Aim Speed, you can look very natural should you desire.

The aimbot performs well in close range and medium range.  I know from other games it can be a tough gig dialing in an aimbot for long distance shots with physics and weapon variances applied, so it does struggle at long range to be really effective unless the enemy is sitting still.  It can feel like luck when I do land a shot from long range on a moving target with the aimbot.  I feel this could be improved upon based only on my experience with other similar games and hacks.

The 2D Radar is a great help to gauge contact distance and asses your positioning in relation to other squads around you.

The Experience
My first couple games I finished in the top 3 squads; by game 3, I had a solid victory, saved my teammates, and won the day a hero.  I am quite satisfied as a customer and intend to continue my subscription for the foreseeable future.  I've had a great time thus far with it and have no doubt I will continue to do so.

I did suffer some stability issues that would result in the game to crash at the conclusion of every, or every other match.  Prime offered some advice to alleviate this issue that I didn't yet try, as the issue seemed to clear up on it's own and I played 4 games with no crash at all.  So I'll continue to try a few things with his advice to see if this helps.

Suggestions
**Something that would be nice is the ability to auto-fire at a target when the aim-key is depressed and any bone is in Line of Sight (should you choose to use another key other than the default).  Great for those peakers and duckers.
**Unsure but I question if the ability to auto-tag enemy targets that your crosshair nears that pass a visibility check to alert fellow squad mates of enemy movement would be of benefit.  Yes, you can do this on your own but I like to keep the finger on the trigger so to speak and save me a bunch of extra clicking.

Thank you for taking the time to read my lengthy review and I hope it helps you make an informed decision in regards to where you subscribe for your fun.

Edited by Renquistion
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Renquistion said:

An in-depth honest review from someone who had previously never used an aimbot for Apex Legends, let alone even played a single game of Apex Legends.

Research
I dug around quite a bit before I landed here, searching through Google and my home OwnedCore for several days before making a choice.  When you're new to a game and the community around it, with no experience with which to judge what is good or not, I rely heavily on my initial contacts with those that represent the brand so to speak.  These interactions help me judge what i can expect in a product from initial questions, vetting (determining if you are right for them), sales, installation, troubleshooting, tweaking, end support, and resale.

Contact
Initially when I reached out, I did so with no luck to DrSilva via discord.  And it wasn't until a day later that I tried the second contact, Prime.  Whatever shortfall I may have felt in missing an opportunity to speak with DrSilva, Prime more than made up for in what was a straightforward, painless, honest conversation.  At no point did I feel rushed, my questions were answered thoroughly where they could, and I felt a sense of pride and professionalism in what he stood behind.  I was also impressed with how he had questions of his own in vetting my own background.  I like the idea of exclusivity but more importantly there is a degree of security with this as well.

Sales and Support
There was no hesitation or insecurity felt making payment as I was confident this wasn't a scam, I was in good hands, and the end result would be nothing short of satisfaction.  After some confusion on my part in registration, guidance through payment, registration, setup, and installation was a breeze.  I did struggle with some special case technical issues that I tried at first to resolve on my own, created in part from using "advantageous" programming in other games.  After a while I did reach back out to Prime who without a second thought dove right in to assist.  Within minutes I was Live and Online with Dr-Cheats.

The Cheat
The in-game layout pops up and greets you once you initially login to the game.  The layout is straightforward and the options pretty self explanatory.  There was no question of what function served what purpose.

The heads up display for ESP in regards to enemies, weapons, items, etc is very clean and at first glance can feel a little cluttered until you learn what is what.  You get used to it, quickly.  Launching into a game and upon landing I can quick scan around to know where to arm myself and avoid harm until I'm ready for a fight.

Filters allow you to really fine tune what you are looking for in tiers as you advance your defensive and offensive setup for late game goodie grabs.

I played with the default settings when you click Enable All and things felt a little snappy at times when you had plenty of action in your scope.  I'm not really concerned with subtlety at the moment and am just looking for some fun as I learn the game.  While a bit twitchy at default speed with several enemies in your field of view and line of sight checks, it was effective.  I crushed most I came upon in surprise quickly and then gunned down their squad mates with relative ease.  With adjustments to your FoV, enabling Smoothing, and tuning down your Aim Speed, you can look very natural should you desire.

The aimbot performs well in close range and medium range.  I know from other games it can be a tough gig dialing in an aimbot for long distance shots with physics and weapon variances applied, so it does struggle at long range to be really effective unless the enemy is sitting still.  It really feels like luck when I do land a shot from long range on a moving target.  I feel this could be improved upon based only on my experience with other similar games and hacks.

The 2D Radar can be a help to gauge contact distance and asses your positioning in relation to other squads around you.

The Experience
My first couple games I finished in the top 3 squads; by game 3, I had a solid victory, saved my teammates, and won the day a hero.  I am quite satisfied as a customer and intend to continue my subscription for the foreseeable future.  I've had a great time thus far with it and have no doubt I will continue to do so.

I did suffer some stability issues that would result in the game to crash at the conclusion of every, or every other match.  Prime offered some advice to alleviate this issue that I didn't yet try, as the issue seemed to clear up on it's own and I played 4 games with no crash at all.  So I'll continue to try a few things with his advice to see if this helps.

Suggestions
**Something that would be nice is the ability to auto-fire at a target when the aim-key is depressed and any bone is in Line of Sight (should you choose to use another key other than the default).  Great for those peakers and duckers.
**Unsure but I question if the ability to auto-tag enemy targets that your crosshair nears that pass a visibility check to alert fellow squad mates of enemy movement would be of benefit.  Yes, you can do this on your own but I like to keep the finger on the trigger so to speak and save me a bunch of extra clicking.

Thank you for taking the time to read my lengthy review and I hope it helps you make an informed decision in regards to where you subscribe for your fun.

This is some yelp level review shit here. Thank you for your comments. We really appreciate it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Renquistion said:

Research

Contact

Sales and Support

The Cheat

The aimbot performs well in close range and medium range.  I know from other games it can be a tough gig dialing in an aimbot for long distance shots with physics and weapon variances applied, so it does struggle at long range to be really effective unless the enemy is sitting still.  It really feels like luck when I do land a shot from long range on a moving target.  I feel this could be improved upon based only on my experience with other similar games and hacks.

The 2D Radar can be a help to gauge contact distance and asses your positioning in relation to other squads around you.

The Experience

Suggestions

Thank you very much for your detailed and honest review. Customer service is #1 Priority for us and we are glad to see the results! Look forward to having you as our long time user!

I was HWID banned from playing APEX.  After trying several other products that didn't work I decided to purchase Dr. Cheats to see if it would work.  I have been playing non stop since buying the product without being HWID banned.  I can finally play Apex again!  I decided to purchase the full hack to take advantage of everything Dr. Cheats has to offer.  The ESP is awesome, love being able to filter the items.  The ESP glow is super nice and makes it very easy to tell when enemies are invisible.

First day using Dr Cheats and got to say the spoofer is amazing. The amount of thought gone into protecting against HWID bans is incredible, market leading spoofer right here! 

As for the actual apex hack:

* Great visuals, not cluttered and easy to read compared to some providers I have used in the past.

* Quick injection, most providers require you to wait between 5- 10 mins before even jumping into a lobby but not this is instant, good stuff. 

* Aimbot == good aim, easy to use and configure. No problems or lag experienced. Averaging around 20 kills a game at the moment (so yeah it does the job).

Overall highly satisfied with the package (spoofer and hack) considering the price, ill be sure to renew the subscription.

Can't wait for more features! 

Hi!

Thank Dr-Cheats amazing spoofer and the aimbot  !

The support is top they take time to help you.

I have play 9 hours with bot and no ban, when player watch you're cam just playing like a human and no problem!

Just thanks!

PS : Bad english I'm FR 😛 

• Like 1