News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Apex Legends Testimonials

Prime

totally legit man 10000000% again epic legit., best hack in d house especially spoofer perfectly done that's what im talking about., if you get banned in d game THEN THIS IS FOR YOU BOYS AND GIRLS., damn i love this, been 2nd month in a row now and im still alive and kicking., hell yeah..

• Like 1

Easy to use hacks and haven't had any issues with it whatsoever. Was kind of cautious at first when making purchase but I'm glad I did and have re-purchased after 1 day subscription. 

They're all about good business and great customer service. 

Be sure to join the Discord for giveaways and general discussions! Well worth the small effort.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, wangly said:

Easy to use hacks and haven't had any issues with it whatsoever. Was kind of cautious at first when making purchase but I'm glad I did and have re-purchased after 1 day subscription. 

They're all about good business and great customer service. 

Be sure to join the Discord for giveaways and general discussions! Well worth the small effort.

Glad to see that youre enjoying it. Thanks for leaving your review 🙂

For French customers :

Vous pouvez acheter ce cheat les yeux fermer !

Il inclus même un Spoofer si vous avez eu de mauvais antécédent avec d'autres cheats !

Il est très facile à prendre en main et la configuration aussi est très simple.

Aimbot : Si vous le configurez bien, aucun risque de report pour avoir eu un viseur qui vibre ou autres, je lui donne la note de 10/10

Aide à la vision : Configuration très simple, vous pouvez choisir ce qui apparaît et au niveau des informations joueurs aussi.

10/10 le cheat, je recommence vraiment

3 hours ago, Decenie said:

For French customers :

Vous pouvez acheter ce cheat les yeux fermer !

Il inclus même un Spoofer si vous avez eu de mauvais antécédent avec d'autres cheats !

Il est très facile à prendre en main et la configuration aussi est très simple.

Aimbot : Si vous le configurez bien, aucun risque de report pour avoir eu un viseur qui vibre ou autres, je lui donne la note de 10/10

Aide à la vision : Configuration très simple, vous pouvez choisir ce qui apparaît et au niveau des informations joueurs aussi.

10/10 le cheat, je recommence vraiment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to see you enjoying it. 😄

Perfect cheat that has everything you need. Haven't been banned since I have started using it (2 weeks ago) and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for the best and cheapest Apex legends hack. Staff are great and very helpful and are always there when you have a problem along with the constant updates that are provided.

Ok now I bought this for a month. And it is the best cheat ever, Im using aimbot and all the cheats out there for 3 days now and no ban. and if you get banned as long as you are a subscriber/ have a membership u get a spoofer to play again on the same PC. Now i find it useless because I have never been banned using this awesome cheat bur for those who used a different one and got banned u can use the spoofer. The spoofer is free btw as long as u have a subscription u get the spoofer for free. its the best cheat it two days for only playing for 3 hours. And i have gained 15 ranks and i was rank 45. The owners are VERY active. they do free giveways, And there main focus is to make sure nobody gets banned. And its the cheapest Apex cheat ever for a month in USD its about 70 bucks. They are also planning for a NewZ cheat then they will be focusing on a rust cheat. Don't worry they still will be active for the apex cheat's

• Like 1

I've done my fair share of cheating in just about every game I have ever played. I was recommended to this hack by a friend, and all has gone fairly well so far.

+ Very easy to use, comes with instructions to get it working and all. Only need to install a simple loader and run 2 things in admin mode. That's it.

+ Works very well, aimbot locks on nicely, ESP works

+ Undetected, has been since purchasing (3/5/19). Luckily in game reporting reports to EAC, and because it is not EAC detected, you don't get banned. Have only seen 3-4 reports of people being banned in the discord. Feel free to use on your main account!

+ Great support. Prime answers the stupidest of my questions and puts up with my dumb shit all of the time. Best and fastest customer service I've ever seen with a hack site before

+ For a game with so many players that is SO POPULAR at the moment, the hack is pretty cheap

- Has had some issues with crashing and all, not the most annoying though tbf

- Could have more features to be honest but can't be too picky. What it has now is great

- Smooth and No Recoil have never worked, smooth still (as it has for the past month) just messes with the aimbot

Overall: Easily a 9.5/10. Have recommended to friends who purchased it and love having it. The positives outweigh the negatives here by far. Hope I will never have to go without this wonderful cheat 😄

• Like 1
6 hours ago, fcelani said:

I'm using it for more than 1 week.

I'm actually Rage Hacking aimbotting everyone and killing more than 20 peoples every round and I still not banned, almost level 30 already

That's amazing that I still not banned raging like that

10/10

Im Glad you are enjoying the product and having fun.....

I’ve spent around 500$ just testing hacks to see what I wanna stick with and drcheats by far has the best hack. Aimbot is flawless, esp very clean not jumbled at all, doesn’t effect my pc performance and I’ve killed over 1000 people with no bans. I’ve crashed 0 times with this. Highly recommend this hack  I’ve tried most the reputable invite only hacks and they don’t compare.

54 minutes ago, Shadderaz said:

I’ve spent around 500$ just testing hacks to see what I wanna stick with and drcheats by far has the best hack. Aimbot is flawless, esp very clean not jumbled at all, doesn’t effect my pc performance and I’ve killed over 1000 people with no bans. I’ve crashed 0 times with this. Highly recommend this hack  I’ve tried most the reputable invite only hacks and they don’t compare.

Always nice to see our customers enjoying our product. Hope you continue to have fun with it. Thank you for leaving the thoughtful review 🙂