News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Apex Legends Testimonials

Prime

Very good cheat, got me hooked in a matter of minutes! Haven't gotten banned within around 15 minutes of using it so I can't say anything about the anticheat yet. Will be looking forward to buying the key where you can use the cheat for a week! Cheat is still in its early stages though, so there are a few minor bugs. Nonetheless, I recommend this cheat.

• Like 1
On 3/1/2019 at 5:20 PM, IQHeng said:

This is some very amazing hacks, I'm loving this hacks so much. And It's works verywell too

Thank you very much for review sir!

14 hours ago, Kyostori said:

Love this hack so far undetected rn 😄

Thank you very much for review sir!

On 3/1/2019 at 6:55 AM, Exortile said:

Very good cheat, got me hooked in a matter of minutes! Haven't gotten banned within around 15 minutes of using it so I can't say anything about the anticheat yet. Will be looking forward to buying the key where you can use the cheat for a week! Cheat is still in its early stages though, so there are a few minor bugs. Nonetheless, I recommend this cheat.

Thank you for your feedback sir!

Awesome cheat! Been using this on my main account (Not recommend tho) more than 24 hours and still not ban (yet?) oh yeah and the admin or the owner of this website is super duper friendly.

Highly recommend using this cheat instead of others.

Untitled.png

• Like 1

I got free 1 day key from Prime

I used many APEX cheat Provider such as Hypercheat, iwantcheat, etc 

and i will tell you THIS IS  THE EASIEST CHEAT I EVER USE 

WHY?

It's Faster injecting than other . AND I can ALT+TAB while other cheat told me don't alt+tab. and i 'm not banned.

My legit setting is esp only or if someone spectacle you just press 0 to open menu and disable some functions. IT's EZ.

but 

i suggest you should make Function like Visible check .

Finally  i will sub 1 month. and i will make video to you guys.

waiting Event 50% discount again.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Demtidgek said:

I got free 1 day key from Prime

I used many APEX cheat Provider such as Hypercheat, iwantcheat, etc 

and i will tell you THIS IS  THE EASIEST CHEAT I EVER USE 

WHY?

It's Faster injecting than other . AND I can ALT+TAB while other cheat told me don't alt+tab. and i 'm not banned.

My legit setting is esp only or if someone spectacle you just press 0 to open menu and disable some functions. IT's EZ.

but 

i suggest you should make Function like Visible check .

Finally  i will sub 1 month. and i will make video to you guys.

waiting Event 50% discount again.

message me on discord! 🙂 ty for your review

I love the cheat to be honest i was suspect at first with buying it but seeing how fast Prime is at replying and answering questions helped me with that he didnt seem like he was after anything but customer satisfaction and to make sure i got everything clearly. But once i bought the cheat which was a easy transaction it worked amazing the UI is better then any other "Popular" cheat ive seen it's simple and super easy to figure out (I do have prior experience with cheats) it doesn't crash the only thing that crashes is the shit game but other then that it's great you just restart the cheat and launch the game and boom your back in. I've used other apex cheats before but hands down this is a super great cheat i'd say better then hypercheats or perfectaim just because how fat it is to inject into the game and start playing again, it allows alt+tabbing at which is super nice and doesnt fuck up the cheat, Hands down you have to buy this cheat. I've Been using it for a day now and im not banned the cheat can be used for legit or rage which ive been semi on both just to get kills and rank up but so far no ban and it's not detected yet for me.

10/10 Cheat i Recommend checking it out

❤️ No homo

Edited by bakenake20
19 minutes ago, bakenake20 said:

I love the cheat to be honest i was suspect at first with buying it but seeing how fast Prime is at replying and answering questions helped me with that he didnt seem like he was after anything but customer satisfaction and to make sure i got everything clearly. But once i bought the cheat which was a easy transaction it worked amazing the UI is better then any other "Popular" cheat ive seen it's simple and super easy to figure out (I do have prior experience with cheats) it doesn't crash the only thing that crashes is the shit game but other then that it's great you just restart the cheat and launch the game and boom your back in. I've used other apex cheats before but hands down this is a super great cheat i'd say better then hypercheats or perfectaim just because how fat it is to inject into the game and start playing again, it allows alt+tabbing at which is super nice and doesnt fuck up the cheat, Hands down you have to buy this cheat. I've Been using it for a day now and im not banned the cheat can be used for legit or rage which ive been semi on both just to get kills and rank up but so far no ban and it's detected yet for me.

10/10 Cheat i Recommend checking it out

❤️ No homo

Thank you very much for this detailed review! 😊😊😊

First impressions:

The Apex Legends hack leaves much to desire, although still in its infancy so I will not review it too harshly.

The hack has some solid foundations, but at the writing moment lacks features that hacks of its kind usually has. Lets break the features down.

Main Features:

ESP:

ESP is in decent shape, easily turns into a clusterfu*k on screen though. Tip is to only use the distance or health option ticked for a small red dot in the direction of the enemies.

All of the other ESP features are pretty much just going to be a nuisance on your screen. And will force you to make mistakes for spectators to view.

Most sophisticated hacks comes with  "Chams". With the option to turn it on for only visible enemies, something this team should consider. With this hefty pricetag at least.  Aswell as a sound ESP is something to consider.

The clusterfu*ck could be easily solved with activation keys. so you can turn it on and off with just a button press.

Aimbot:

The aimbot is the feature that is the least polished. It lacks setting for it to be more human like. Right now it really is a bot. A bot on speed.

It is way too obvious in its current state, something I hope will be polished in the near future.

Couple of settings it lacks that most aimbots have nowadays:

Hitbox - Choose all or specific hitboxes for it to aim on.

Aimtime - Choose how long it should aim on the target.

Aim through walls - A setting to choose if it should aim through walls/ground and lock onto your target.

Activation - Always on, On attack, On key.

Non sticky feature.

Slowaim factor.

Delay.

A more detailed/Polished Smooth aim

And a Triggerbot.

So, to the verdict.

Is it worth the 50€ price? - In it's current state. No. There are tons of other hacks that have come alot further with the development of more features and are alot more human like. With a lower price.

It is like paying for a beta ragebot. (Even like paying full price for an early access game title)

How about the support and community?

-The support is great. And the community as well.

The team really gives an impression that there are a lot more to come in the development of this hack. I am looking forward to see what they come up with. I am in no way bashing the hack or the team with this review.

When the features I listed above are available, then it should be priced at 50€. Then it is a premium hack, and a premium hack should have that pricetag.

Overall i'm having some fun on troll accounts with the hack.

Rating

5.5/10

Edited by tryhardo

@tryhardo Thank you for your detailed review.

We are working everyday to make improvements and have the best possible hack out there for people to use. Some of the features you mentioned are already being worked on since a while but need testing done, and some of them we haven't added due to detection. For example, Cham has a high risk of detection by EAC which is why we haven't added it in yet. Aimkey is something we are looking to add. Visibility is a feature that is going to be added in the future as well. Everything in our Menu page can be manually enabled or disabled, you do not have to see things you don't want to.

If you want to make it more human like / real all you have to do is enable and tweak our menu settings whichever way you seem fit. Smooth makes it more realistic as well, along with increasing aim speed. We have these 2 features configurable by our users for a reason, because many want to make it look legit especially if someone is spectating. 

We are making daily changes and improvements to our hack. Thank you for your feedback. 

Been using this cheat for a week, its amazing , great staff members that help you instantly when needed, the prices are great and aren't too expensive as it is a new game which is amazing. The cheat works too good with a great overlay which you can personalizes ur setting how you want. All I can say is that if I ever wanted to continue cheating it will be 100% with Dr-Cheats. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Brad10 said:

Been using this cheat for a week, its amazing , great staff members that help you instantly when needed, the prices are great and aren't too expensive as it is a new game which is amazing. The cheat works too good with a great overlay which you can personalizes ur setting how you want. All I can say is that if I ever wanted to continue cheating it will be 100% with Dr-Cheats. 

Thank you very much, we would love to have you as a customer for life! ❤️

16 minutes ago, spidawebz said:

Very smooth sign up process, easy to follow instructions... aim is never better... trick is to layer in imperfection to throw off the perfection watchers haah...

Thank you very much for review. We are pleased to see you among us. 🙂

Staff responds very quick to my messages on Discord "Support" channel and even to wispers.
They try to help me the best they can, and it works. Existing problems are acknowledged and worked on.

There could be some minor twerks to stuff like Text color for better visibility, but thats really some minor stuff.

I really like how smooth the AIM is, it doesnt  aprublty make 180° flips  like some other stuff ... this helps alot to stay undercover in case someone is watching.

It's really simple to use and most stuff is self explaining.

Would recomend 👍

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Trash said:

Staff responds very quick to my messages on Discord "Support" channel and even to wispers.
They try to help me the best they can, and it works. Existing problems are acknowledged and worked on.

There could be some minor twerks to stuff like Text color for better visibility, but thats really some minor stuff.

I really like how smooth the AIM is, it doesnt  aprublty make 180° flips  like some other stuff ... this helps alot to stay undercover in case someone is watching.

It's really simple to use and most stuff is self explaining.

Would recomend 👍

Thank you !