News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Error Apex

nacher

17 minutes ago, nacher said:

no no, it's all up to date, it's a cyber cafe of a friend of mine, and it has everything installed, it might have win 7 and it doesn't operate, right?

Well, if you check the system requirements for the hack on the store it says windows 10 not 7 that's the issue you have. Regards Mxrphy

https://imgur.com/a/dljZMpII

Edited by Mxrphy7
3 hours ago, nacher said:

yesterday I fixed my cheats, but I only need the car aim, or aimbot ... please help me, I almost have it ready

Car aim? Aimbot works just enable esp and select fov to a lower number and enable draw fov so you can see where the aimbot will lock on and the key is right mouse button you have to hold it to use aimbot. Regards Mxrphy

41 minutes ago, nacher said:

It does not work friend, I put everything as you said, and with the right button of the mouse .... it does not do the auto targeting

look on the support it tells you how to get aimbot working. Regards Mxrphy

First of all, to say that my English is very bad, I use a google translator ... the next thing is to thank Mxrphy7, for being so kind, honest, and helping me in that disinterested way, I have him as a great person, and he is very friendly ... with all my heart thank you brother, nobody had taken care of helping me until now, only the ... Thank you .... FIXED THEME

16 hours ago, nacher said:

First of all, to say that my English is very bad, I use a google translator ... the next thing is to thank Mxrphy7, for being so kind, honest, and helping me in that disinterested way, I have him as a great person, and he is very friendly ... with all my heart thank you brother, nobody had taken care of helping me until now, only the ... Thank you .... FIXED THEME

anytime bro