News
  • DAYZ Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Escape From Tarkov Hack Status: TESTING
  • Call of Duty Warzone Hack Status: UPDATING
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • PUBG Lite Hack In Development
  • DayZ Hack In Development
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Error Apex

nacher

"Computer Booth" he must be using a internet cafe PC or a computer in a library or something so most likely there is software on the pc blocking the hack or there is outdated program and c++ redistributable files etc. Regards Mxrphy 

no no, it's all up to date, it's a cyber cafe of a friend of mine, and it has everything installed, it might have win 7 and it doesn't operate, right?

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, nacher said:
no no, it's all up to date, it's a cyber cafe of a friend of mine, and it has everything installed, it might have win 7 and it doesn't operate, right?

Well, if you check the system requirements for the hack on the store it says windows 10 not 7 that's the issue you have. Regards Mxrphy

https://imgur.com/a/dljZMpII

Edited by Mxrphy7

yesterday I fixed my cheats, but I only need the car aim, or aimbot ... please help me, I almost have it ready

3 hours ago, nacher said:

yesterday I fixed my cheats, but I only need the car aim, or aimbot ... please help me, I almost have it ready

Car aim? Aimbot works just enable esp and select fov to a lower number and enable draw fov so you can see where the aimbot will lock on and the key is right mouse button you have to hold it to use aimbot. Regards Mxrphy

Could you give me an example? I'm a little lost, what configuration must be in order for it to work?

It does not work friend, I put everything as you said, and with the right button of the mouse .... it does not do the auto targeting

41 minutes ago, nacher said:
It does not work friend, I put everything as you said, and with the right button of the mouse .... it does not do the auto targeting

look on the support it tells you how to get aimbot working. Regards Mxrphy

I don't see anything related to my problem brother

20 hours ago, nacher said:
I don't see anything related to my problem brother

Hmmm, that is weird do you want me to help through screen share?

I have a teamviewer or by discord .... broadcast live and what you can see if you want

20 minutes ago, nacher said:
I have a teamviewer or by discord .... broadcast live and what you can see if you want

we will do discord first add me

Mxrphy#0001

Posted (edited)

I have helped @nacher through discord he now can use the hack correctly the topic is closed. Regards Mxrphy

Edited by Mxrphy7

First of all, to say that my English is very bad, I use a google translator ... the next thing is to thank Mxrphy7, for being so kind, honest, and helping me in that disinterested way, I have him as a great person, and he is very friendly ... with all my heart thank you brother, nobody had taken care of helping me until now, only the ... Thank you .... FIXED THEME

16 hours ago, nacher said:
First of all, to say that my English is very bad, I use a google translator ... the next thing is to thank Mxrphy7, for being so kind, honest, and helping me in that disinterested way, I have him as a great person, and he is very friendly ... with all my heart thank you brother, nobody had taken care of helping me until now, only the ... Thank you .... FIXED THEME

anytime bro

https://subefotos.com/ver/?bb115c50f6bc511042e4f58ead002af6o.jpg

look bro 😞

1 hour ago, nacher said:
they would have to put an antiban system

anti ban is impossible with anti cheats like easy anti cheat and battle eye