Jump to content
News
  • DAYZ Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Escape From Tarkov Hack Status: TESTING
  • Call of Duty Warzone Hack Status: UPDATING
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • PUBG Lite Hack In Development
  • DayZ Hack In Development
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Error Apex


nacher

Recommended Posts

"Computer Booth" he must be using a internet cafe PC or a computer in a library or something so most likely there is software on the pc blocking the hack or there is outdated program and c++ redistributable files etc. Regards Mxrphy 

Share this post


Link to post
no no, it's all up to date, it's a cyber cafe of a friend of mine, and it has everything installed, it might have win 7 and it doesn't operate, right?
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, nacher said:
no no, it's all up to date, it's a cyber cafe of a friend of mine, and it has everything installed, it might have win 7 and it doesn't operate, right?

 
 
 
 
 
 

Well, if you check the system requirements for the hack on the store it says windows 10 not 7 that's the issue you have. Regards Mxrphy

https://imgur.com/a/dljZMpII

Edited by Mxrphy7

Share this post


Link to post

 

yesterday I fixed my cheats, but I only need the car aim, or aimbot ... please help me, I almost have it ready

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, nacher said:

 

yesterday I fixed my cheats, but I only need the car aim, or aimbot ... please help me, I almost have it ready

Car aim? Aimbot works just enable esp and select fov to a lower number and enable draw fov so you can see where the aimbot will lock on and the key is right mouse button you have to hold it to use aimbot. Regards Mxrphy

Share this post


Link to post
Could you give me an example? I'm a little lost, what configuration must be in order for it to work?
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
It does not work friend, I put everything as you said, and with the right button of the mouse .... it does not do the auto targeting
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, nacher said:
It does not work friend, I put everything as you said, and with the right button of the mouse .... it does not do the auto targeting

 
 
 
 
 
 

look on the support it tells you how to get aimbot working. Regards Mxrphy

Share this post


Link to post
I don't see anything related to my problem brother
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
 
 
 
 
20 hours ago, nacher said:
I don't see anything related to my problem brother

 
 
 
 
 
 

Hmmm, that is weird do you want me to help through screen share?

Share this post


Link to post
I have a teamviewer or by discord .... broadcast live and what you can see if you want
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, nacher said:
I have a teamviewer or by discord .... broadcast live and what you can see if you want

 
 
 
 
 
 

we will do discord first add me

Mxrphy#0001

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I have helped @nacher through discord he now can use the hack correctly the topic is closed. Regards Mxrphy

Edited by Mxrphy7

Share this post


Link to post
First of all, to say that my English is very bad, I use a google translator ... the next thing is to thank Mxrphy7, for being so kind, honest, and helping me in that disinterested way, I have him as a great person, and he is very friendly ... with all my heart thank you brother, nobody had taken care of helping me until now, only the ... Thank you .... FIXED THEME
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, nacher said:
First of all, to say that my English is very bad, I use a google translator ... the next thing is to thank Mxrphy7, for being so kind, honest, and helping me in that disinterested way, I have him as a great person, and he is very friendly ... with all my heart thank you brother, nobody had taken care of helping me until now, only the ... Thank you .... FIXED THEME

 
 
 
 
 
 

anytime bro

Share this post


Link to post
https://subefotos.com/ver/?bb115c50f6bc511042e4f58ead002af6o.jpg

 

look bro 😞

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, nacher said:
they would have to put an antiban system

 
 
 
 
 
 

anti ban is impossible with anti cheats like easy anti cheat and battle eye

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...