News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

My honest review

Se7eN

So I've been using Dr-cheats for around a week and a half without any bans, I was skeptical at first about buying as i know 90% of cheats are copy and paste sources with the odd thing edited, Well after using each feature working out what does what playing full rage some games im fully convinced this is a mod made from the ground up to be truely undetected and unique.

Aimbot i rate this 8/10

Reason being is I've noticed if playing around a 70 FOV and aim speed to be anything lower that 1.20 using no recoil will make the aimbot jittery sometimes and noticable to spectators, apart from that it's fie a solid 8/10.

ESP 9/10

The ESP is amazing especially item ESP i understand the pill spawns are random so i dont expect it to tell me the contents of the supply creates, only  thing that could do with a revamp IMO is the players heath stats, mainly because i feel the bag bars under the players as well as using distance and box esp can be a real ball ache when trying to track players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for this wonderful review! We appreciate feedback because it allows us to address annoyance for our customers but knowing you are almost 100% satisfied is an achievement for the Dr-Cheats.com team. If you haven't already, join our discord channel! We offer free keys daily. Check it out!