News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Xera: Survival

Prime

Xera: Survival Hack  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Now If you want us to make a Xera: Survival Hack!

• MAKE IT NOW!
    • I CAN'T WAIT

This poll is closed to new votes

Based on steam stats and reviews. It may not be a game worth investing time on. The highest peak was only 1.7k players and with a mixed review, it's possibly DoA. I'd prefer focus on more popular games, like Rust/PUBG. If Xera is still alive after the fact, then sure.

2 hours ago, 3RR0R said:

Would buy him. Very much like to play survival games.  For me, the population does not matter as long as the game is fun.

I look at things from a practical standpoint. Wasting development time on a game that may, at best, have a year to its name, doesn't sound like time well spent. On the other hand, there are plenty of other popular games that are up and coming, with a more stable player base to build from. Why a game like "Xera", which I honestly never heard of until this post, when "Escape from Tarkov" exists?

There are also other high profile games that exist. Such as Overwatch, which only has one legitimate hack provider. Again, I just consider the practical side. Sure, you can have a blast but if the game dies that's wasted dev time that could've been spent elsewhere. Such as improving the Apex hack, continued creation of PUBG/Rust, etc.

6 minutes ago, moddingu15 said:

I look at things from a practical standpoint. Wasting development time on a game that may, at best, have a year to its name, doesn't sound like time well spent. On the other hand, there are plenty of other popular games that are up and coming, with a more stable player base to build from. Why a game like "Xera", which I honestly never heard of until this post, when "Escape from Tarkov" exists?

There are also other high profile games that exist. Such as Overwatch, which only has one legitimate hack provider. Again, I just consider the practical side. Sure, you can have a blast but if the game dies that's wasted dev time that could've been spent elsewhere. Such as improving the Apex hack, continued creation of PUBG/Rust, etc.

Really agree with this

31 minutes ago, moddingu15 said:

I agrre too with this. but you have to keep in mind that in some games, the development does not take long, because the bad anticheat systems have and therefore rarely have to be updated. (except game updates). an example. I use a CS: GO cheat which has been undetected since 2014 and only needs updates if the game has gotten a major update.

8 minutes ago, 3RR0R said:

I agrre too with this. but you have to keep in mind that in some games, the development does not take long, because the bad anticheat systems have and therefore rarely have to be updated. (except game updates). an example. I use a CS: GO cheat which has been undetected since 2014 and only needs updates if the game has gotten a major update.

True. But let's not forget CS:GO is using Valve Anti-Cheat which is terrible and cannot catch anything. Only Overwatch in CS:GO is useful.
But I agree with you