News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

[Selling] Warzone / MW Unlock All Tool [Updated for Season 4!]

Hey there, I'm LazerX and I sell the RUT unlock all tool!

PM to purchase!

About the Tool:

ONLY for CoD(16): Modern Warfare multiplayer and Warzone

RUT is the most legit skin changer you've ever seen, with the best reviews and support in CoD community.

The tool is currently used (as of 06.2021) on more than 20 000+ accounts.

Custom Anti-Cheat Status: Undetected

Please Note: Use at your own risk if you're planning on using my tool on a low-level account (below level 50) and if you're wanting to unlock specialty/exclusive camos.

Version: Latest (Battle.net) - Updated for SEASON FOUR (06.2021)!

System:

My tool can be used only on PC with Windows, NOT on MAC/XBOX/PS.

Windows: Windows 10 version 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909, 2004, 20H2, 21h1 are all supported.

Processors: Intel and AMD processors are both supported.

Note: VDS/VPS/VM servers are not supported.

Your new things can be seen by other players.

Gun blueprint name/attachments can be changed after saving the blueprint.

Cross-Platform Compatibility:

Yes, it is possible to unlock all things on all supported consoles with my tool. All that's required is that you link your PSN/Xbox account to a Battle.net account. To do this, login to your Activision account, link your Battle.net account, open Battle.net on your PC, sign in to your account, launch the game, use my tool, close the game on your PC and run it on your console. Everything you unlocked and saved on PC will be available on your console.

Please Note: If prompted to create a new Activision account when launching the game on your PC, select skip. Provided you have already linked your accounts across platforms, you shouldn't run into any issues.

About Keys :

I offer 2 types of keys - for 24hr or lifetime.

All keys (Camouflages, Weapons, Ultimate) are hard-linked(locked) to both Activision and Battle.net accounts, but not HWID locked.

I do not sell keys for use with multiple accounts.

I do not perform keys replacement / upgrades and reset.

24hrs key:

You can use it unlimited times for 1 account for 24h from 1st activation

LifeTime key:

You can use it unlimited times for 1 account as long as your game account exists, save new or change whatever whenever you want, after each game update, by paying only one time

REVERSE Camouflage key:

ONLY for aged accounts with already unlocked high-level weapons!

Unlocks ONLY "Mastery" Cold War camos for Modern Warfare weapons

and

Unlocks ONLY "Completionist" Modern Warfare camos for Cold War weapons.

Your weapon assembly can be saved as a custom mod (in the blueprints).

And NO, THIS TYPE OF KEY DOESN'T UNLOCK ANYTHING ELSE (NOT GIVES YOU NORMAL CAMOS - FOR THIS SEE WEAPON OR ULTIMATE KEYS)

$5 USD for 1(one) 24hrs key

$10 USD for 1(one) LifeTime key

Weapon key:

Unlocks ALL GUNS (from MW and CW) with Attachments+Reticles+Camouflages (Completionist+Special) and gives you 4 slots ON EACH WEAPON (not 4 at all, 4 slots FOR EVERY MW GUN) for saving your weapon assembly as a custom mod (in the blueprints) from account level 1.

And NO, THIS TYPE OF KEY DOESN'T UNLOCK SKINS FROM THE STORE (FOR REVERSE CAMO - SEE CAMO KEY, FOR SKINS FROM THE STORE - SEE ULTIMATE KEY)

$15 USD for 1(one) 24hrs key

$20 USD for 1(one) LifeTime key

ULTIMATE key:

Unlocks ALL items in the game (from all seasons, from both MW and CW), the same as weapons key: unlocks ALL GUNS with Attachments+Reticles+Camouflages (Completionist+Special) and gives you 4 slots ON EACH WEAPON (not 4 at all, 4 slots FOR EVERY GUN) PLUS all skins (weapons blueprints) from the store+weapons charms and stickers+Operators(and their skins/finishers/quips)+Watches+Vehicles(skins/horns)+Calling cards and Emblems

And NO, THIS TYPE OF KEY DOESN'T INCLUDE REVERSE CAMOS (FOR THIS - SEE CAMO KEY)

$25 USD for 1(one) 24hrs key

$35 USD for 1(one) LifeTime key

Nothing will disappear after the key expires or restarting the game, all that you saved/equipped remains on your account forever (provided you don't delete your blueprints or change something)

After game restart all that you not saved/equipped will be locked again

RUAVT key (MW/WZ):

Allows you have an Unlimited UAV in Warzone/Multiplayer that also shows ghosts on the map and mini-radar.

A Perfect "legit" cheating experience.

HWID locked, but not locked to any accounts.

I am performing a HWID reset for RUAVT keys if you want to change a PC.

Compatible with spoofers

$25 USD for 1(one) LifeTime key - works as long as the tool is updated and supported

Please Note: I highly recommend you to use a spoofer, even if you haven't had bans before, especially if you want to use multiple RUT keys on yours/someone else's/console accounts - any spoofer that works 100% is guaranteed to reduce the chance of getting any random shadow bans (ping 350ms for 5-7 days).

Once payment is received, you will be given a complete step-by-step guide on how to use the tool, the tool itself, and a key.

<< IMPORTANT >> ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE

Payment Methods:

PayPal

BTC

ETH

LTC

Proof: Dailymotion Video

• 1 month later...