News
  • CS2 Status: ONLINE
  • Rust Hack Status: ONLINE
  • Apex Legends Hack Status: ONLINE
  • BattleBit Remastered: ONLINE
  • Join Our Private Discord After Making Your Purchase!
  • Earn Points By Being Active In Forum & Buy Free Hacks!
  • Become A Dr-Cheats Re-Seller & Be Your Own Hack Creator
  • Join Our Player Based Forum Trading Marketplace Today!

Aimbot question

Wanting to purchase the cheat, but every video I see of someone showcasing the aimbot, it looks like a ragebot. The cursor whips to them instantaneously, it locks onto it's target, and it doesn't look very legit. I am curious if anyone has a legit aimbot setting video they can link me to. If it looks good, I plan on purchasing.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Without trying yet i can tell you ,  there are alot Settings for you to customize your Aimbot / Overall Cheat as you need it. Smooth , FoV , Aimkey ,  Glow . Box ESP 

2D Radar and more Features.    Just try it , and get some good Expierence with it. Hope to see you some more times here.

Il drag you on an Screenshot here of the Features.

Screenshot by @Prime 

greets TASPi

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by TASPi
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, TASPi said:

Without trying yet i can tell you ,  there are alot Settings for you to customize your Aimbot / Overall Cheat as you need it. Smooth , FoV , Aimkey ,  Glow . Box ESP 

2D Radar and more Features.    Just try it , and get some good Expierence with it. Hope to see you some more times here.

Screenshot by @Prime 

greets TASPi

Screenshot_2.png

Yeah I've seen the settings, but I haven't seen them in use at all. All videos I've seen, the smoothness of their aimbots don't look legit. Not saying the cheat can't be legit, I'm just saying I haven't seen it yet, though the users could have very easily been using a high FOV, no smooth, and a fast aim speed. I just want to see someone use legit settings and record it, or if someone already has a video of something along those lines, if they could send me a link.

1 hour ago, kingme said:

Yeah I've seen the settings, but I haven't seen them in use at all. All videos I've seen, the smoothness of their aimbots don't look legit. Not saying the cheat can't be legit, I'm just saying I haven't seen it yet, though the users could have very easily been using a high FOV, no smooth, and a fast aim speed. I just want to see someone use legit settings and record it, or if someone already has a video of something along those lines, if they could send me a link.

Im sure that you can set this Cheat  Legit also.  But the most People  running Half Raging trough this Game in case the Cheat got an pretty good Bypass means hes Undetected , and you wont get banned by BE or EAC.     Manual Bans pretty rare.    So they all dont mind , Apex is for free.

+ DrCheats got an good working Spoofer you get also , Means if you get HWID Banned maybe , you simply Spoof , Create an new Account and the Show beginns again.   

Cheating is one of the best Parts in the entire Life. 

It tilts other People , gives you a huge Advantage.

And you got alot of Fun.

That sounds nice , someone should make that popular lol.

Il gonna buy the Cheat soon if my PP gets fixed , i gonna make an Vid. for you to show you some Legit Settings if you didnt tried it already then.

Have a good day buddy.

If you want legit settings, try keeping fov at 60 or below and smooth on with aim speed 2.5 or above. With this you may not hit all bullets but its still good enough to kill enemies fast and there is no snap whatsoever. It looks legit. I dont make videos but i can assure you legit settings work in here :D. 

4 hours ago, fireballs said:

If you want legit settings, try keeping fov at 60 or below and smooth on with aim speed 2.5 or above. With this you may not hit all bullets but its still good enough to kill enemies fast and there is no snap whatsoever. It looks legit. I dont make videos but i can assure you legit settings work in here :D. 

Oh damn FOV 60 is high. Lmao If I was going legit, I would be in the 3-6 FOV range. I'm already good at FPS games, I just sometimes like that little boost on occasion. I just want to see legit settings in action that doesn't look obvious like locking onto a target.

1 hour ago, kingme said:

Oh damn FOV 60 is high. Lmao If I was going legit, I would be in the 3-6 FOV range. I'm already good at FPS games, I just sometimes like that little boost on occasion. I just want to see legit settings in action that doesn't look obvious like locking onto a target.

Yes but with the smooth the fov is alright, It looks humanistic instead of snapping. you can use lower fov if you wish, its all to your preference after all. Its what I use and have been successful at winning many games while looking legit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/2/2019 at 6:13 PM, kingme said:

Wanting to purchase the cheat, but every video I see of someone showcasing the aimbot, it looks like a ragebot. The cursor whips to them instantaneously, it locks onto it's target, and it doesn't look very legit. I am curious if anyone has a legit aimbot setting video they can link me to. If it looks good, I plan on purchasing.

Thanks in advance!

yeah, I used to be a buyer (my subscription ran out) but there is a legit button to where you am and it doesn't look on. The aimbot will do its thing but, it won't be as rage bot. So yes, there is a legit feature (Also heres a tip, never use ur main. even since your using legit.

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2019 at 5:41 AM, TASPi said:

Screenshot by @Prime 

greets TASPi

Screenshot_2.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/3/2019 at 3:13 AM, kingme said:

Thanks in advance!

Where is link?

• 2 months later...